Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycle insurance is crucial for safeguarding your finances in case of an accident. From basic liability coverage to comprehensive policies covering unique features and accessories, you can tailor your motorcycle insurance to meet your needs. Understanding your coverage options empowers you to ride confidently.
Contact Greening Abercrombie Insurance in North Haven, Connecticut, to learn more about your motorcycle insurance options.
Is Motorcycle Insurance Required?
Connecticut laws require motorcyclists to maintain minimum amounts of bodily injury and property damage liability insurance to drive on public roads.
Liability coverage may help pay for third-party accident-related injuries and property damage up to the policy’s dollar limits. Your agent may recommend purchasing more than Connecticut’s minimum required amounts of liability coverage.
Components of a Motorcycle Insurance Policy
A motorcycle insurance policy can be tailored to meet your specific needs. Standard motorcycle insurance typically includes several types of coverage to protect you and your motorcycle. The following are common coverage options for motorcycle insurance policies:
Adding Coverage to Your Motorcycle Insurance
Motorcycle customization is an integral part of the culture, with riders often investing in accessories and aftermarket parts to make their bikes unique. Fortunately, you can enhance your motorcycle insurance policy by adding coverage for these additional parts.
Accessory coverage or custom parts and equipment coverage can assist with repair or replacement costs in case of damage or theft. Specific coverage amounts and conditions vary depending on the insurance provider and policy. Your agent can help you get appropriate coverage for your customized motorcycle.
For personalized motorcycle insurance coverage, reach out to the experts Greening Abercrombie Insurance today for a quote.
- Liability insurance—This coverage may help pay for bodily injuries and property damage caused by you in an accident.
- Collision coverage—This coverage may help cover the costs of repairing or replacing your motorcycle if it sustains damage in an accident with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage—This coverage may help cover damage to your motorcycle sustained in non-collision incidents such as theft, fire or vandalism.
- Medical payments coverage—This coverage may help cover medical treatment and hospitalization expenses for you and your passenger resulting from an accident, regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—This coverage may help cover damage to your motorcycle and your injuries if you are involved in an accident with a motorist who lacks sufficient liability insurance to pay for damages.