Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Car insurance can be confusing and frustrating when you’re shopping for an affordable policy. In your search, you’ll run into high premiums, low coverages and hidden fees.
Greening, Abercrombie & Piekarski Insurance is dedicated to helping you navigate the waters of finding a car insurance policy. We serve thousands of customers with fantastic customer service and hard work. We will make sure that you find an affordable car insurance policy for the right amount of coverage you need.
Is Car Insurance Required in Connecticut?
As with most U.S. states, Connecticut law requires all drivers to carry a certain amount of insurance. Minimum car insurance requirements in Connecticut are:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 in property damage liability
It is recommended that you invest in higher liability coverages, however, to completely protect against accidents and lawsuits. Keep in mind that car insurance requirements vary by state. Be sure to check your state’s requirements before purchasing a car insurance policy.
Car Insurance Coverage We Offer
All our car insurance policies include state-required liability protection, but we generally recommend a full coverage policy—especially for newer vehicles and inexperienced drivers. A full coverage car insurance policy from Greening, Abercrombie & Piekarski Insurance may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, lightning, theft or vandalism.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle due to collisions with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This helps with medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the wreck.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance compensates for damages caused in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying enough insurance at the time of the wreck.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance can help with trip interruptions such as blown tires, running out of gas and towing.
How Much is Connecticut Car Insurance?
Car insurance premiums vary depending on your location, driving record, credit score and the value of your vehicle. To see your Connecticut car insurance rate, connect with a Greening, Abercrombie & Piekarski Insurance agent by calling (203) 239-3395 today or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common Car Insurance Questions
Along with buying the minimum requirements of liability insurance required by law, you should have enough car insurance to cover the value of your vehicle.
State laws require a minimum amount of liability insurance. Some states also require personal injury protection or uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage.
No two drivers are the same. You deserve a policy that suits your specific needs and budget. Call Greening, Abercrombie & Piekarski Insurance at (203) 239-3395 to discuss the right insurance for you.
The cost of car insurance varies depending on a lot of different factors. Generally, car insurance prices go up in relation to how likely you are to file a claim. The more likely you are to file a claim, the more you may pay for car insurance.